BRAVE summer luxury RETREAT
brave to byron bay
9-11 february 2018
be fit. be strong. be yoga.
The day begins with poolside yoga to bring mind and body into balance, followed by a healthy lunch with paddock to plate the day, leaving guests with a feeling of renewal and relaxation.
This is a wonderful all-inclusive 3 days in Byron Bay to focus on your health and wellness. Staying at our tranquil eco haven at Graciosa Byron Bay, in the most beguiling corner of NSW, you will benefit from the Wellness Retreat program of wellbeing sessions, health promoting activities as well as career planning workshops and 1:1 coaching.
The flexible timetable allows you to join in as you choose, or to design your own program incorporating off-site excursions such as surfing at White Beach, bush walks and water polo!
Whether you are looking to kickstart healthy habits, enjoy some time in a tranquil paradise or meet like minded individuals, this retreat has been designed to leave you feeling fit, strong and full of creative energy!
COME ON YOUR OWN
OR WITH A GROUP OF FRIENDS
Here's what the Summer retreat includes:
- 2 nights luxurious accommodation at the award winning Graciosa Byron Bay, set high on hill overlooking rolling green hills and Bangalow town
- Healthy, beautiful organic meals for the whole weekend sourced from local farms
- Seasonal food preparation classes – learn how to prepare nutritious meals using food from the seasonal table and paddock
- Morning meditation, yoga, and strength training – be in your body
- 1:1 nutritional coaching
- 1:1 life and career coaching
- Organic pamper bag to give your goals a head-start, building a cupboard of go-to products that nourish you and the planet
- Abundant supply of organic fruits, treats, juices and teas to snack on all weekend.
incl. all ORGANIC meals, YOGA, HEALTH AND wellness WORKSHOPS & 2 nights LUXURY accommodation.
3 more spots left!
Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen.
GUEST CANCELLATION POLICY
If you cancel your trip, Brave Retreats does not offer refunds for any reason. A portion of your payment may be used as credit for another retreat to be taken within two years of your original retreat date. We will gladly transfer your credit to another guest.
Depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties may apply.
Fees are determined by the following schedule:
• If you cancel more than 90 days before your retreat start date, 100% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat.
• If you cancel 60 – 89 days before your retreat start date, 75% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat. You will forfeit 25% of the price of your retreat.
• If you cancel 15 – 59 days before your retreat start date, 40% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat. You will forfeit 60% of the price of your retreat.
• If you cancel 14 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. You must submit your signed Participant Agreement form within one week of booking or 90 days prior to retreat start date, whichever comes first. Guests who fail to do so may be subject to an automatic cancellation and the above policy will apply.
BRAVE RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
While we have never cancelled a retreat to date, if Brave Retreats must cancel a booked retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payment to us, constituting a full settlement.
Brave Retreats is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.